SSH with blugento store
To make this as easy and as pain-free as possible, we’ve developed a secure shell (SSH) terminal which runs directly in the blugento dashboard on a store by store basis, so store owners and developers can quickly access their stores’ data, run commands and debug issues without the need to leave the shared environment. Through our terminal, you can securely connect to any container of any shop to f.i.
Re-index your stores’ product catalogue
Retrieve database credentials
Generate reports or backups
Run any system commands within a container (no breakout possible)
There are some indicators that are the most easy way to debug the store.
- RUNNING: When the indicator is stabled and the color is GREEN then the store is in Running mode.
- STARTING: When the GREEN indicator is blinking then the store is in Starting mode.
- NOT STARTED: When the indicator is GREY then the store is in Not started mode.
- STOPPED: When the indicator is RED then the store is in Stopped mode.
- FAILED: If the color is ORANGE then the store is in failure mode.